M&M

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bahamas









I wanted to post some pictures from my cruise with my family but don't really have any words left to narrate. I am under the gun to complete three research papers by the end of April. My home has pretty much become the library for the next four weeks and I continue to checkout more books each day! Needless to say all my words are already on paper and the precious few I have left are need for basic survival.



Pictures are worth a thousand words anyway. Enjoy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mer!

Let me be the first to post! How in the heck are you! Write me sometime...hope you are doing well. We'll have to write Mike a lot too...hope you are well. Just dropping in to say y'all look like you're having fun. I sure do need some of those rays and beach.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Awesome! Love the pics! We are praying for you, Mer!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Awesome! Love the pics! We are praying for you, Mer!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home