M&M

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We are Alive...

Just a quick note to all those friends that continue to check our blog even though there has been nothing new for weeks. We are swamped with work and school. I have been turning in everything that I write lately, I am finishing my English degree, and haven't had the time or the words to blog.
Another hindrance to blogging is the lack of pictures. Mike and I mailed our camera off to be fixed four weeks ago, the focus was off and the zoom was stiff. It came back looking like new-- except for the fact that the capture button doesn't work now! We should be getting that straightened out in the next couple of weeks and then we can share pictures again. Ok, I am off to philosophy class. I am really excited because last night on Jeopardy there was a question involving John Stuart Mill and utility of which I was able to answer since I had just finished reading about that hours ago!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Ah, yes - "The rumors of my death have been highly exaggerated!"

Glad to see your post, and thanks for the update! Keep on rocking out that English degree, and if all else fails, do what John Hatcher does and just post your homework on your blog - *grin*

10:16 PM  
Blogger nathan&jennifercorkill said...

Meredith,

I'm glad both you and Mike are alive! I was beginning to think that an alligator knocked on your door and you were goners. Kidding aside, thanks for the update. It's exciting to hear that you are finishing up school- good for you. Your post about John Stuart Mill actually gave my goosebumps. My philosophy class was not one of my favorites to say the least.

I hope that you are both enjoying South Carolina. I'm planning on visiting towards the end of the summer.

Take care and keep in touch!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeks??!! How about months!! You have some faithful readers that continue to check in! That's a bummer about your camera. I'll keep checking back!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home